Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I am back on the road working... the Private Investigations stuff.

 I am also writing on a book about domestic violence - it is taking a toll on me in one way.  It pulls at my heart of how many have gone through such hate and horrific stuff in their lives - and it gives me great joy to share their stories because I am hoping it will give courage and encouragement to others who may be going through the similar or same things.

However, the book is pulling me in a good manner as well! It give me hope for others; it is showing me how AWESOME God is and how when we allow Him to rule our paths - things just seem to work out.

Now, don't get me wrong - just because we/they get out of a bad situation - life isn't always easy.  But, the journey that each has taken - WOW - I can't wait to get this one finished!

I've thought of scriptures "I know the plan I have for you, plans to prosper...."  and "I knew you when you were still in your mother's womb... I prepared a path for you..."

And, I think of the story of the woman at the well - where God already knew how many husbands she had - He already knew the life she was living - yet - He forgave and gave her everlasting water.

We have an awesome undeniably great God!

No comments:

Post a Comment