Monday, April 16, 2012

I have published my second book! Yes indeed and I am so excited with it. The Four Little Kittens has now gone international! I've been able to read to children in classrooms, about to read to another school in Arkansas, and in June I am part of a reading program both in Beaumont and in San Augustine, Texas.

But the COOLEST thing - is teaching kids about "adjectives"! I recently had a class whom I had read to "write their own stories" after hearing about the kittens. To be an inspiration to a child and help expand their mind is one of the most awesome experiences I have had.

I can't wait to read to another group - and then - Timmy Goes To the Farm which is at the Editor's right now - should be out by summer! Come along for an adventure as I not only continue to pursue my career as a Private Investigator and Quilter, but also as a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment