Monday, November 1, 2010

First Thirty things I'm Thankful for

November

November is the month that everyone thinks about turkeys and dressing and time off from work or school. I’d like to take each day in November and think of things that I am truly grateful for. Will you join me?

Today is November 1 – first and foremost – I’m grateful that Jesus loved me enough to die for me on the cross and save me from my sins.

In saying that, Christians are not perfect. They are flawed. We are human. We make mistakes. We allow our emotions to over take us at times. A saying I use is, “we allow our alligator mouths to overload our hummingbird butts” a lot of times.

Jesus was the only perfect person who walked on this earth. I’m far from perfect and far from the person I’d like to be. I am a work in progress. And, I am grateful that I am forgiven and I am loved and I am watched over by the one who loves me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment