Friday, October 22, 2010

Who Cares?

Who Cares?

That is one of the little things I say all the time about trivial things. “Who cares?” I’m talking about things that we really can’t do anything about. Things that just don’t go as we planned. Things that people do to us that make us angry.

“Who Cares?” With the important things of life – God cares. God is always there for us. He cares if we are happy/sad, fed/hungry, alone/safe – God cares.

He cares if we are grieving: Psalms 73:26 “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”

He cares if we are in fear: Proverbs 91:11 “For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.”

He cares about our health: Job 12:10 “In His hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.”

He cares if we are lonely: Isaiah 41:10 “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

In life, we may think the things we are going through doesn’t matter and we say, “who cares?” But God cares … never forget .. We have one who is mightier than the universe that cares, who sees, who knows – and He cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment